Chrome Pointer †Creativity†: Failures

Failures

Failures Are The Pillars of Success

Failure is a strong word, failure can ruin someone, failure is the wrong path to go. Life is not a bed of roses. It is full of thorns. There are ups and downs in life. Life means perpetual struggle. It is a series of battles. We are to fight hard against cruel realities of life. Our attempts always may not be crowned with success. We may fail once and again but we should not lose heart rather we should take heart and advance with indomitable spirit and invincible will power. We should not consider failure a curse. We should accept it heartily because failure are not really as bad as they are thought to be. Failure is a curse to those who lack in action and have no determination. But failure can not dishearten a man of iron will and firm determination. It develops our latent powers and strengthens our mind. It teachers a man to be self determined. Failure makes us conscious of our defects and helps us to rectify ourselves. We can know the reason of our unsuccessful from failure. Then we can start our work with new energy and finish it successfully. So failure, instead of damping our spirits, paves and way to success. Failures make us wiser, more patient and more practical. History is replete with the examples of the great men who did not allow their spirits to be damped at the first failure. They tried heart and soul once and again and in this way they succeed in life. So it can be said that failures are the pillar of success.

In high school, failure came to mind, failure happened. Failure started in my 2nd year in high school, i started to lack in doing homework, not caring about my hardest classes, telling myself that i can't do it, might as well fail the class. Failure at that time was the path i choose to take because i thought i would never be able to pass the class or be able to be successful in life. Until one day, being screamed at by the top of their lungs, my parents. My parents were the ones screaming at me, telling me if i don't step up my game, i will be like the rest who work in McDonald's who think they will succeed by working there for years. Then i started to realize that the only reason i kept failing the class was because i tried being that cool kid in the class, that kid were everyone knew I was a bad ass by talking back to the teacher or being kicked out of the classroom. One day, i stood up for myself, i told my parents, watch me succeed, watch me graduate with my class, i promised them these things because i knew i could do it, i knew from the bottom of my heart that failure wasn't going to be in my life. I started paying attention in class, I showed others that one day they will fail in life but it takes heart and compassion to keep on going and fighting for that victory. Taking summer school to taking adult school, i achieved my goals and showed my parents that failure isn't the path i'm going. June 5th, 2013 came along, standing proud, receiving my diploma, you see failure wasn't my path, and it shouldn't be yours either.

No comments:

Post a Comment